Johnson & Johnson is signing off on a new logo.
The health care giant said Thursday that it will replace the well-known signature script it has used since 1887 with a modern look that reflects its sharpened focus on pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Click here to read the story at apnews.com.
- What kind of company is Johnson & Johnson?
- The company has used the same logo for more than 130 years. Why do you think they haven’t changed it over time?
- What is branding?
- How do you think logos impact a company’s branding?
- Why do you think Johnson and Johnson is introducing a new logo?
- Why are they moving away from the well-known signature script used in its previous branding?
- What message do you think they hope to communicate to consumers with the new logo?
- What is a target audience?
- What target audience do you think Johnson & Johnson might be hoping to connect with by introducing a new logo?