Food mascot looks are iconic. Tony the Tiger, Chef Boyardee, Mr. Peanut (RIP)–you know them, you love them, and you can immediately picture them in your head when you hear their names. All great looks need a little revamp, though.
For the first time in 20 years, Kellogg’s is switching up Mr. Pringles’ look.
Click here to read the story at thrillist.com.
- What is branding?
- What is a mascot?
- Why do you think some food brands feature a mascot?
- How do you think a mascot might help a company with its branding efforts?
- Why do you think Kellogg’s is changing the look of their iconic mascot?
- According to this story, how will Mr. Pringle’s look change?
- Based on information from this story, how long did the brand work on the updated look for Mr. Pringle?
- Why do you think the process took so long?
- What is celebrity endorsement?
- What celebrity is helping introduce Mr. Pringle’s new look? How do you think the brand selected this celebrity?