With the holidays just around the corner, Kentucky Fried Chicken is serving up extra joy this season with a new holiday bucket design and matching holiday merch collection.
Click here to read the story at qsrmagazine.com.
- What is packaging?
- How might KFC holiday buckets represent an example of packaging?
- How might KFC buckets provide the company with a marketing opportunity?
- Why do you think they are introducing new holiday bucket designs?
- Why would the company introduce a merchandise collection?
- Why is the new merchandise collection only available for a limited time?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- The company is launching the new collection in the lead up to Thanksgiving. Why? How might that represent an example of seasonal marketing?
- What is “Friendsgiving” and how does that provide KFC with a marketing opportunity?
- Restaurants often introduce new menu items. What are the two new menu items that KFC will be offering beginning November 12th?
- How much will the new items cost?
- How do you think KFC arrived at that price point?
- Why do you think they are introducing two new items at the same time as they release the holiday buckets and merchandise collection?