KFC is bringing back its popular ‘It’s finger lickin’ good’ tagline for the first time since dropping it last year.
The line was temporarily withdrawn as the brand decided it was “inappropriate” to encourage finger licking in the middle of a pandemic asit breached hygiene advice.
Click here to read the story at marketingweek.com.
- What is a tagline?
- Why do brands use taglines in advertising?
- Do you think all marketing campaigns need a tagline? Why or why not?
- Why do you think KFC dropped the “It’s finger lickin’ good” tagline last year?
- Why do you think they decided to bring that tagline back?
- Do you think that was a smart strategy for KFC? Why or why not? Be prepared to discuss your answers.