This Valentine’s Day, Kraft is introducing a new mac and cheese that is sweet to say the least.
Forget chocolate or strawberries, Kraft is spreading the love with candy-flavored mac and cheese.
Click here to read the story at people.com.
- What is seasonal marketing?
- How might this story represent an example of seasonal marketing?
- What is promotion?
- What is publicity?
- Why do you think Kraft is introducing the new flavor of mac and cheese?
- Why do you think “Hot Pink Mac and Cheese” is only available for a short period of time?
- How might this promotion help to generate publicity for Kraft?
- How might Kraft benefit from that publicity?