Kraft Heinz said on Wednesday it would hit pause on further price hikes for its quick-fix meals and condiments, as consumers turn increasingly sensitive to persistently high inflation.
Click here to read the story at reuters.com.
- What is price?
- Why is price an important function of marketing?
- What factors might influence price?
- What is inflation?
- When does inflation occur?
- Why do you think inflation is so high in the U.S. right now?
- How does inflation impact consumers?
- According to information from this news story, why has Kraft Heinz decided against another price increase for quick-fix meals and condiment products?
- How do you think the current U.S. economy impacted this decision?
- What is a stock price?
- What is profit?
- Why are profits important to corporations like Kraft Heinz?
- What is a sales estimate?
- Why are sales estimates important to big corporations?
- Why do you think Kraft Heinz is forecasting a profit below Wall Street estimates?
- How might that impact stock prices?