SpongeBob usually lives in a pineapple under the sea, but he will finally return to his part-time residence: a blue box.
Click here to read the story at today.com.
- What is fandom?
- How has Kraft tapped into the fandom surrounding SpongeBob SquarePants?
- How might that represent an example of brand loyalty?
- What is promotion?
- Why do you think Kraft only offered SpongeBob-themed Mac & Cheese for a limited time?
- What is licensing?
- Why is licensing necessary for Kraft to offer SpongeBob or Black Panther-themed Mac & Cheese products?
- What is packaging?
- Why is it important in marketing?
- How might SpongeBob, Black Panter, or other entertainment-themed packaging help Kraft to attract the attention of shoppers?
- What other characters might Kraft consider featuring in its packaging in the future? Come up with a list of ten in class, explaining how each might help the brand to sell more of its Mac & Cheese products.