Valentine’s Day celebrates those who fill our hearts with sweet feelings. This year, at a time when many are apart from family and friends, Krispy Kreme is helping fans share love and appreciation for friends, neighbors, teachers, BFFs and others with heart-filled “Dough-Notes.”
Krispy Kreme’s new “Dough-Notes” are a custom Valentine’s Day dozen box designed to look like a post-marked letter that are literally heart-filled – bursting with 12 heart-shaped delicious doughnuts from the brand’s new Valentine’s Day Collection that express perfectly sweet sentiments.
Click here to read the story at businesswire.com.
- What is promotion?
- What type of promotion do you think this story best describes?
- Based on information from this story, describe Krispy Kreme’s Valentine’s Day promotion.
- Why do you think Krispy Kreme would launch a Valentine’s Day promotion?
- Why might delivery be especially important to Krispy Kreme during the pandemic?
- What are they doing to encourage more delivery business?
- In your opinion, do you think this promotion will help Krispy Kreme to sell more product? Why or why not?