I shared a story back in September about a man who discovered his very expensive LEGO set was missing a bag of pieces. The company’s response was so good I had to write about it.
Click here to read the story at inc.com.
- What is customer service?
- Why is customer service important to a brand like LEGO?
- Can you think of one example of a time you experienced great customer service?
- Can you think of a time when you experienced poor customer service?
- How did those experiences impact your perception of the company or product and/or decisions relating to future purchases?
- Based on information from this story, why does the author think LEGO’s customer service is so effective?
- What lessons could other organizations learn from LEGO’s approach to customer service?