Playtime has been moving online for years now. In January 2020, the CDC reported the following screen time statistics:
- US children between 8-10 spend an average of 6 hours per day in front of a screen
- US children between 11-14 spend an average of 9 hours per day in front of a screen
Despite the pandemic accelerating the trend, Lego is proving that kids still have an appetite for analog toys.
Click here to read the story at thehustle.co.
- What does it mean for a business to evolve?
- How do you think Lego has evolved over the years?
- How has that evolution helped Lego to continue to thrive as a business?
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing an important function of marketing?
- How might supply chain issues be impacting Lego at the moment?
- How might that impact sales over the holidays and why is that important to Lego?
- According to information from this story, what recently happened in China that might help boost Lego sales?