At CES, the consumer tech industry’s big tech show, L’Oréal unveiled two new digital products designed to help with a traditionally analog task: applying makeup.
Click here to read the story at fastcompany.com.
- What is CES?
- What is event marketing?
- How might CES represent an example of event marketing?
- Why do you think businesses and brands use events as a form of marketing?
- What kind of business is L’Oreal?
- Why would L’Oreal be at CES?
- What is differentiation?
- What type of product is L’Oreal showcasing at CES that might differentiate the brand from competitors?
- What is a product launch?
- Why do you think an effective product launch strategy might be important to the long term success of the product?