Everyone’s favorite Leprechaun-themed breakfast cereal Lucky Charms has partnered with augmented reality (AR) specialists Niantic to launch Journey to the Gems, a new AR mobile game that has you scouring real-world parks in search of “magically delicious charms” hidden throughout the environment.
Click here to read the story at vrscout.com.
- What is branding?
- What is a mascot?
- Why do brands use mascots in their marketing?
- Who is the Lucky Charms mascot?
- Why do you think Lucky Charms uses a mascot in their marketing?
- What is digital marketing?
- Why is digital marketing important to brands?
- What is consumer engagement?
- What is AR?
- How do you think AR helps to boost levels of consumer engagement?
- Based on information from this news story, describe the new AR initiative from Lucky Charms.
- What is gamification?
- How might this news story represent an example of gamification?
- What do you think Lucky Charms hopes to accomplish with this campaign?