Billionaire venture capitalist Mark Cuban has founded or invested early in hundreds of startup companies over the years. But only one of them, founded in January 2022, bears his name.
Click here to read the story at finance.yahoo.com.
- What is an entrepreneur?
- What is a startup?
- What is a venture capitalist? Is that the same as an entrepreneur?
- Why do you think the name of a new company is important?
- Why do you think only one of Mark Cuban’s startup ventures has his name on it?
- What is the name of that startup?
- What is innovation?
- What does it mean to disrupt an industry or market?
- What industry or market is Mark Cuban trying to disrupt with the startup that bears his name?
- Why do you think Mark Cuban would want to disrupt that industry?
- According to this news story, how could the company disrupt the industry?
- Is Mark Cuban the only one trying to disrupt the industry?
- What is competition?
- How do you think competition can help to disrupt the industry as a whole?