Several months ago, BeReal began losing steam with users, marketers and creators. But the young-demo skewing, photo-sharing social media app hopes to sling itself back in the cultural zeitgeist with its first ever global brand marketing campaign.
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What is social media marketing?
- Why do businesses and brands use social media for marketing purposes?
- Can you think of an example of a business or brand that you have seen on your social media feeds?
- Have you seen anything on BeReal, for those of you who use that platform?
- What are demographics?
- Why are demographics important to marketers?
- Do you think all social media platforms reach the same consumer demographic?
- What type of demographic might be represented by BeReal users?
- As it relates to social media marketing, what is the difference between daily active users and monthly active users?
- Why is that important to marketers?
- The article suggests that BeReal has started to see a decline in popularity with marketers. Why do you think that is?
- What is a global brand marketing campaign?
- Why is BeReal launching a global brand marketing campaign?