Walmart, other retailers, as well as tech companies, continue to heavily invest in seamless ways to incorporate shoppable content in different channels.
Instagram recently launched “Shopping in Reels” in December, which allows users to purchase products tagged within the Reels.
Click here to read the story at marketing dive.com.
- What is a “shoppable virtual home”?
- Why would Mashable create a shoppable virtual home?
- What is partnership?
- Why do you think Mashable chose to partner with Walmart for this promotion?
- Based on information from this story, describe what a consumer could expect with a visit to Mashable’s virtual home.
- What is consumer engagement?
- Why do you think live-programming is a key component of this promotion?
- How might this promotion boost levels of consumer engagement?