Mastercard is bringing its “Priceless experiences” to the digital world by offering online experiences to cardholders as they hunker down at home during the pandemic, the company shared with Marketing Dive via press release.
The online events series is hosted by Mastercard global ambassadors, including acoustic sessions with musician Camila Cabello, cooking tutorials with professional chefs and a Q&A session with rugby star Bryan Habana and tennis player Naomi Osaka.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is experiential marketing?
- Why do you think experiential marketing is an effective strategy?
- According to this story, experiential marketing has been particularly effective in reaching which demographic?
- Why do you think Mastercard brought its “Priceless Experiences” campaign online?
- How might Mastercard benefit from this campaign once the health crisis has subsided and consumers can go back to a “normal” lifestyle?