McCormick, known for its line of herbs and spices, announced last week a redesign of its core red cap-branded product packaging for the first time in nearly 40 years. It has designed the new packaging to better maintain freshness and minimize food waste while incorporating recycled content.
Click here to read the story at food dive.com.
- What is packaging as it relates to marketing?
- What is a brand?
- How would you describe the McCormick brand?
- What are the two primary purposes of packaging?
- What are the functional benefits associated with packaging?
- What are the branding and marketing benefits associated with packaging?
- Why is McCormick redesigning its packaging?
- How will McCormick benefit from the new packaging?
- What is sustainability?
- Why is that important to McCormick?
- How might the new packaging help to reduce McCormick’s carbon footprint?
- What is differentiation?
- How might the new packaging provide a way for McCormick to differentiate its products from competitors?