McDonald’s newest celebrity collaboration is here for a limited time.
Less than a week after BTS released their new English-language single “Butter,” the K-pop superstars’ BTS Meal arrives at McDonald’s restaurants in the U.S., the Bahamas, Canada and eight other countries Wednesday.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is promotion?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- Why do you think brands offer “limited time” promotions?
- What form of promotion best describes the McDonald’s BTS Meal promotion?
- How might McDonald’s benefit from the promotion?
- What is celebrity endorsement? Does this story provide an example? Why or why not?
- Who else might McDonald’s consider collaborating with for future meal promotions?