Bye-bye Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Hello McCrispy.
McDonald’s is choosing to rebrand the name of the Crispy Chicken Sandwich to the more catchy McCrispy.
Click here to read the story at foodbeast.com.
- What is a brand?
- Is McDonald’s a brand?
- Is the Crispy Chicken sandwich a brand?
- Why do you think McDonald’s is rebranding its Crispy Chicken Sandwich?
- Why do you think they chose to rename it “McCrispy”?
- What is market research?
- Why do you think they tested the new name in Canada last summer before introducing the new name in the United States?
- Why do you think they also chose to introduce two new menu items at the same time as the rebrand?
- When will the new items be available?
- Why do you think McDonald’s is so focused on a chicken sandwich product?