Finnish fashion label VAIN has just taken the art of upcycling to the next level, utilizing discarded McDonald’s uniforms to create an all-new collection of workwear.
Click here to read the story at yahoo.com.
- What is a brand collaboration?
- What is upcycling?
- What type of business is VAIN?
- Why do you think they are upcycling McDonald’s uniforms?
- What is sustainability in marketing?
- How might this story represent an example?
- Why do you think McDonald’s wanted to collaborate with VAIN?
- Where is the collection being offered?
- Do you think a similar program will be implemented in the United States? Why or why not?