After successfully cheering up candy lovers (or at least those who noticed the novelty packaging) last year, M&M’s is back at it printing inspiration on its candy wrappers once again.
Loosely assigned to appropriate M&M “spokescandies,” 28 messages appear on milk chocolate, peanut, peanut butter, and caramel varieties.
Click here to read the story at thrillist.com.
- What is promotion?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- How would you describe this M&M’s promotion?
- How might packaging and labeling provide brands with a marketing or promotions opportunity?
- How has M&M’s turned their packaging into a promotions opportunity?
- Why do you think M&M’s is printing inspirational messages on its candy wrappers?
- Why do you think they paired these messages with Spotify playlists?
- How might Spotify benefit from this promotion?