MOD Pizza’s first national advertising campaign, entitled “All Pizzas Welcome” does not focus on the price or even the quality of their product. Instead, the ad highlights MOD Pizza’s people-focused culture of inclusivity and diversity both in front of and behind the pizza counter.
Click here to read the story at nrn.com.
- What is advertising?
- Why do companies advertise?
- What are the various forms of advertising?
- What is the difference between a national campaign and a local campaign?
- Why do you think MOD Pizza has not launched a national advertising campaign until now?
- Based on information from this story, what message do you think MOD hopes to communicate to consumers through this campaign?
- Why do you think that is the message they hope to share?
- How do you think this advertising campaign might impact MOD Pizza’s sales?
- Why are sales important to MOD Pizza?