Consumers plan to spend an average $169.79 this year on Easter-related items, according to results of the annual survey released today by the National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights & Analytics.
Click here to read the story at nrf.com.
- What is market research?
- What are the different types of research?
- What type of research might best describe the data shared in this news story?
- Why is market research important to companies?
- What can we learn about consumers and their shopping habits from the market research described in this news story?
- What types of companies might benefit from the data shared in this news story?
- According to this news story, what spending category will be the largest this Easter holiday?
- Why do you think more consumers are bargain hunting this year?
- How might marketers respond accordingly? Be prepared to share your answers in class.