With consumers increasingly taking to audio content like podcasts, Tostitos developed a sonic brand in an attempt to cut through the noise.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is branding?
- How would you describe the Frito-Lay brand?
- What is brand recall?
- Why is brand recall important to marketers?
- What is sensory marketing?
- Based on information from this story, describe Frito-Lay’s sensory marketing campaign for Tostitos.
- Who was the brand targeting with this campaign?
- How did the pandemic impact the brand’s marketing strategy?
- How might this story represent an example of sensory marketing?
- What do you think the brand hoped to accomplish with this campaign?
- Based on what you learned from this news story, was the Tostito’s sensory marketing campaign a success? How so?
- What is an industry trend?
- Why do you think sensory marketing has become a popular trend in marketing?