More than eight decades after the beverage was founded in the hills of Tennessee, Mtn Dew is taking over the Adventure Center at Doe Mountain, the main entry point to 8,600 acres of mountain wilderness that sits outside the town of Mountain City, Tenn.
Click here to read the story at cspdailynews.com.
- Why do you think Mtn Dew is considering releasing new flavors?
- Why do you thnk they are testing the new flavors for just nine days?
- Based on information from this story, what are the new flavors that will be tested?
- Why is it important that they communicate to consumers what the inspiration is for each of these new flavors?
- What is event marketing?
- What is the name of the event where Mtn Dew will release new flavors?
- Where will the event take place?
- Why do you think they chose this location?
- How might this story represent an example of event marketing?
- What is branding?
- How might this event be an “on-brand” marketing initiative from Mtn Dew?
- How might that be indicitative of Mtn Dew’s positioning strategy?