Breeze Airways, a new budget airline from the founder of JetBlue, will take off on May 27 with flights concentrated in the southeastern U.S.
The airline, whose launch was delayed by the coronavirus pandemic that devastated travel, initially plans to offer flights to and from four airports: Tampa, Florida; Charleston, South Carolina; New Orleans; and Norfolk, Virginia.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent direct competition for the new airline?
- Who might represent indirect competition?
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing such an important function of marketing?
- What is product differentiation?
- How can pricing provide an opportunity for companies to differentiate their products and services?
- Based on information from this story, how is Breeze Airways differentiating its brand from the competition?
- From an entrepreneurship perspective, what might Breeze Airways need to do in the short and long term for the company to grow and be successful?
- Why do you think the company delayed its launch during the pandemic?