While scrounging through a house he and his wife had purchased, St. Paul native Phil Terrill found about 10 pairs of Michael Jordan signature basketball shoes that were left behind.
Click here to read the story at startribune.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What is a startup?
- Why is funding important to a startup company?
- What are some different ways a startup can generate funding?
- Who is SoleSafe?
- Describe the company based on what you learned in this news story.
- According to information from this story, what is one way SoleSafe generated funding?
- What is an “accelerator” program and why would the Minnesota Twins be involved with one?