Snack makers released Old Bay Goldfish on Monday — for when sprinkling Maryland’s favorite seasoning on actual fish just isn’t enough.
Click here to read the story at baltimore.com.
- Why would Goldfish introduce an Old Bay flavor?
- Why would Old Bay want to be featured as a Goldfish flavor?
- What is a brand collaboration?
- Why do brands collaborate on products?
- How might both brands benefit from this partnership?
- Why is it important for both brands to benefit?
- Why do you think they chose to release this product in the summer?
- What is a limited edition product?
- Why do you think Old Bay Goldfish are only being offered for a limited time?
- Why do you think customers were limited to just four bags per order with the initial online offering?
- Why do you think they chose to release the product online initially?