Oscar Mayer’s World Vegan Day approach is a less-than conventional means of extending a hand to the vegan population and the growing number of consumers who prioritize sustainability, but it may ironically prove to resonate.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is market segmentation?
- What are the different forms of market segmentation?
- What form of segmentation might best describe vegan consumers?
- What form of segmentation might best describe consumers who prioritize sustainability?
- Why do you think Oscar Mayer would want to target vegan consumers and consumers who prioritize sustainability?
- What is promotion?
- What is the promotion mix?
- Why do you think “holidays” like World Vegan Day exist?
- Describe the promotion Oscar Mayer launched for World Vegan Day, based on information from this news story.
- What type of promotion best describes a sweepstakes?
- What do you think they hope to accomplish with the promotion?