There’s no more denying it: Emily Kelley loves Crocs.
After years of dismissing them as hideous and pointless, the 27-year-old now wears her white foam clogs everywhere — to breweries, the grocery store and on long walks through her Chicago neighborhood.
Click here to read the story at arkansasonline.com.
- Do you think Crocs are “cool again” as the headline of this news story suggests?
- What determines whether something is “cool” in terms of fashion?
- How has the pandemic helped to boost the popularity of Crocs?
- Based on information from this story, what has Crocs done from a marketing perspective to boost the brand’s popularity?
- What is celebrity endorsement?
- What celebrities have recently endorsed Crocs? How has that helped the brand?
- Have you seen any Crocs related promotion on social media?
- How has the brand leveraged social media to boost sales?