Panera is embracing the “ugly’ with its 2021 holiday cup collection.
The restaurant chain on Thursday dropped its limited line of reusable cups with a perfectly imperfect twist, paying tribute to the ugly holiday sweater trend with a series of “ugly” designs.
Click here to read the story at people.com.
- What is packaging?
- How might packaging provide a marketing opportunity for brands like Panera?
- Why do you think Panera is serving up “ugly” cups during the holidays?
- What is influencer marketing?
- Why do brands engage in influencer marketing campaigns?
- How do you think brands determine which influencers to partner with?
- Why do you think Panera chose to partner with Emily Zugay for this campaign?
- What do you think the goal of this campaign is for Panera? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.