While most companies struggled early in the pandemic, Peloton was increasing its forecasts. Now, the connected-fitness pioneer is doing the opposite.
In its Q4 earnings call, the company posted a $313.2m loss, and a lower-than-expected forecast for Q1 2022.
So what happened?
Click here to read the story at thehustle.co
- Why do you think Peloton sales surged during the pandemic, especially when so many other companies were struggling?
- What is supply chain and how does that relate to the function of distribution?
- How did disruptions in the supply chain create delivery problems?
- How did those disruptions impact Peloton’s business?
- What is publicity?
- How do you think negative publicity impacts a business?
- What two events created negative publicity for Peloton?
- How did that publicity impact the company?
- What is leadership?
- Why is leadership important during times of crisis?
- How do you think Peloton’s leadership responded when growth slowed? Why?