Argue all you want over the great Pepsi vs. Coke debate, but there’s no dispute when it comes to Sierra Mist. The Sprite-wannabe is just that, a wannabe, which is precisely why the brand is discontinuing the flavor and trying again.
Click here to read the story at thrillist.com.
- What is Starry?
- What is product management?
- What is a product life cycle?
- In which stage of the product life cycle is Sierra Mist?
- In which state is Starry?
- What is competition?
- Why is competition important to consumers?
- Why do you think Pepsi chose to discontinue Sierra Mist and launch a new Sprite competitor?
- What is market research?
- How did market research help Pepsi to make that decision?
- What is product development?
- What types of considerations do you think were made as Pepsi developed a new product to compete with Sprite?
- Who represents Pepsi’s target market for the new product?
- Why do you think that consumer group represents their target market?