Tide brand of laundry detergent has a new environmental sustainability plan, the “2030 Ambition,” that’s focused on the “wash cycle,” the point when consumers are using Tide to clean their laundry. In spring 2021, the company will launch a North American campaign that will encourage washing in cold water.
Click here to read the story at marketwatch.com.
- What is branding?
- Why is branding important?
- How does branding impact the way consumers perceive a product or service?
- What is corporate responsibility?
- How might this story represent the concept of corporate responsbility?
- What is sustainability?
- Why is sustainability in marketing important?
- Why do you think Tide is building a marketing campaign around sustainable practices? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.