Well now families can have it both ways. Play-Doh’s latest campaign allows families to create pretend Play-Doh meals, using the brand’s new ‘Busy Chef’s Restaurant’ play set, and watch their creations be transformed into real life meals at their pop-up ‘Restaurant of Imagination’.
Click here to read the story at famouscampaigns.com.
- What is a target market?
- Who might represent Play-Doh’s target market?
- Why is it important for businesses and brands to understand target markets?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- Why do businesses and brands launch marketing campaigns?
- Based on what you learned from this news story, describe what Play-Doh is doing to reach customers with this marketing campaign.
- What is a pop-up?
- What is market research?
- What does market research tell us about children’s eating habits, according to this news story?
- How might that data be valuable to a business or brand?
- How has that information inspired this marketing campaign from Play-Doh?
- What is experiential marketing?
- How might this story represent an example of that concept?
- Why is Play-Doh’s pop-up restaurant only going to be open for one day?
- What do you think Play-Doh hopes to accomplish with this campaign?