There will be two Pokémon giant balloons in the 2021 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade.
The Pokémon Company International and Macy’s today revealed the new balloon design that features Pikachu and Eevee on a giant Poké Ball-inspired sled and dressed in cold-weather apparel.
Click here to read the story at pennlive.com.
- What is publicity?
- Why is publicity important to companies like Macy’s?
- How do you think the Thanksgiving Day Parade benefits Macy’s?
- How does Macy’s benefit from that publicity?
- In addition to Macy’s, who else might benefit from the publicity generated by the Thanksgiving Day Parade?
- Why do you think Pokemon chose to feature a balloon at this year’s parade?
- According to this story, what Star Wars character will also have a presence at this year’s parade?
- Why do you think Disney chose that particular Star Wars character?
- What is event marketing?
- How important is it for the parade to be marketed successfully?