Jibbitz are about to get a whole lot sweeter thanks to Crocs’ newest collaboration with Pop-Tarts. The footwear brand’s latest limited-edition release features the first edible Jibbitz and a pair of custom Pop-Tart-themed clogs.
Click here to read the story at wwd.com.
- What is a brand?
- What co-branding?
- Why do brands collaborate?
- Why do you think it has become such a popular trend?
- In addition to the Pop-Tarts and Crocs collab discussed in this news story, can you think of any other examples of brand collaborations?
- How might Pop-Tarts benefit from this collab?
- How might Crocs benefit?
- Do you think the goal for this collaboration is to sell as many pairs of Crocs as possible? Why or why not?
- Why is it important for both parties to benefit when brands collaborite?
- What is promotion?
- What is the goal of a limited-edition promotion?