Pop-Tarts is trying to round out its pitch to crucial Gen Z consumers through the partnership with Lyrical Lemonade, a collaborative first for the Kellogg brand. The multimedia company founded by 26-year-old Cole Bennett has scored attention for its music video work for high-profile artists such as Post Malone and Eminem, with a YouTube page that’s generated more than 8.2 billion views and commands 18.2 million subscribers.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is market segmentation?
- What are demographics?
- Who is Gen Z?
- What is a target market?
- According to this story, what demographic is Pop-Tarts targeting?
- Why do you think they are targeting that demographic?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- How might this story demonstrate an example of seasonal marketing?
- What are three examples of brands where back-to-school marketing is most critical?