Powell’s Books fans mostly have had to make do with browsing the iconic local bookseller’s website over the past six months. The store’s brick-and-mortar locations mostly have remained shuttered because of the coronavirus pandemic.
One solution for those missing the calming thrill of wandering endless bookstore aisles: Powell’s new unisex fragrance.
Click here to read the story at oregonlive.com.
- What is a publicity stunt?
- Why do brands engage in publicity stunts?
- What type of company is Powell’s?
- How would you describe Powell’s brand?
- Why do you think Powell’s is selling a fragrance?
- Do you think they plan to sell a lot of the product? Why or why not?
- What message do you think Powell’s is sending to consumers with this particular stunt?