Kraft Heinz on Tuesday announced it is recalling some 5,750 cases of its Capri Sun Wild Cherry beverage due to possible contamination. In a public statement, the company said: “The voluntary recall comes after diluted cleaning solution, which is used on food processing equipment, was inadvertently introduced into a production line at one of our factories.”
Click here to read the story at thedrum.com.
- What is a product recall?
- What is publicity?
- How does a product recall impact a brand from a publicity perspective?
- What is a PR agency?
- Why do you think businesses and brands often have PR professionals on staff and/or hire an agency?
- Why is communication important from a brand perspective?
- Why did Kraft Heinz recall 5,750 cases of Capri Sun Wild Cherry?
- What is brand trust?
- Why is it important for Kraft Heinz to communicate to consumers why Capri Sun was recalled?
- How can they communicate that information to consumers?