Pringles mascot Mr. P has sported a burly and well-recognized world-class mustache for generations.
Click here to read the story at packagingdigest.com.
- What is branding?
- What is a mascot?
- Why do you think some brands feature mascots as part of their branding and marketing strategy?
- Who is the Pringles mascot?
- How do they use the mascot in their marketing?
- What is packaging as it relates to marketing?
- How would you describe Pringles’ “March Mustache” packaging strategy?
- Why do you think Pringles wants to connect the brand to March Madness?
- What is promotion?
- Why do you think the packaging is only available for a limited time and how does that represent the concept of promotion?