Over the past couple of months, Allison, a wife and mother of a toddler and teenager in Chicago, says she’s been spending about $50 more each week on groceries to feed her family — and that’s at a discount supermarket chain, Aldi’s.
Click here to read the story at nypost.com.
- What is inflation?
- What do you think causes inflation?
- How do you think inflation impacts you as a consumer?
- What is supply chain?
- How do you think the current disruptions in the supply chain have impacted inflation?
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing an important function of marketing?
- How do you think inflation impacts companies when determining pricing strategies?