The Hershey Company has found a new way to interact with its Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fan base.
The American chocolate company’s marketing team has begun an interactive online campaign for a fictional Reese’s University, which has a branded website, Instagram page and a TikTok page that appears to be a work in progress.
Click here to read the story at foxbusiness.com.
- What is digital marketing?
- What are the advantages to digital marketing when compared to traditional advertising platforms?
- What are the disadvantages?
- Based on information from this story, describe this digital marketing campaign from Reese’s.
- Why do you think Reese’s turned to an online campaign for the launch of “Reese’s University”?
- What is a target market?
- Who do you think Reese’s might be targeting with this campaign?
- How has Reese’s integrated social media with this campaign?
- Why do you think social media is an important component of this marketing initiative from Reese’s?
- What is consumer engagement?
- How might this campaign boost levels of consumer engagement for Reese’s?