Fashion rentals marketplace Rent the Runway was hit hard by the pandemic, as its subscribers were largely renting outfits to wear to in-person events.
Click here to read the story at techcrunch.com
- Who is Rent the Runway?
- What type of business are they?
- According to information from this story, how did the pandemic impact Rent the Runway?
- Why do you think the company was impacted in that way?
- What did the company do to survive?
- What is the marketing mix?
- What is “place” as it relates the marketing mix?
- How would you describe “place” as it relates to Rent the Runway?
- What is distribution?
- Why is distribution important to a business like Rent the Runway?
- How might this story illustrate the concept of distribution?