Roku is counting on its growing consumer base beyond 70 million customers as it launches its own line of televisions, CEO Anthony Wood told CNBC on Thursday.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What kind of company is Roku?
- What is product development?
- What is a product life cycle?
- What stage of the product life cycle might best describe the current position of Roku’s new line of TVs?
- According to this story, how many customers does Roku have?
- How might that have influenced its decision to launch their own line of TVs?
- What is advertising?
- How does advertising fit with Roku’s overall business model?
- What is a brand?
- How might the Roku brand impact the levels of interest in the new product? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.