During CES 2022, Samsung is extending sustainability measures pioneered in its mobile and audio divisions to its appliances and TVs to make its products even more eco-friendly.
Click here to read the story at cnet.com.
- What is sustainability?
- What is an eco-friendly product?
- Why is sustainability important to some brands?
- Do you think ALL brands prioritize sustainability when developing products and services? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Samsung is prioritizing sustainability?
- What is Samsung doing, according to this news story, to develop more eco-friendly products?
- What is CES?
- What is event marketing?
- Why do you think brands like Samsung attend CES?
- Why do you think Samsung chose to announce its sustainability initiatives at CES?
- What is partnership?
- According to this story, what brand did Samsung partner with to help reduce impact of micro plastics on the environment?
- Why would they want to partner with that company? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.