Taco Bell’s newest location ditches the dining room and has four drive-thru lanes instead.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- What is place as it relates to the marketing mix?
- How might this story demonstrate the concept of place?
- Based on information from this story, describe how Taco Bell has reimagined the drive-through experience.
- Why do you think Taco Bell wanted to change its drive-through experience?
- Why do you think they only opened one restaurant with this concept?
- Why do you think they chose to open the restaurant in a Minneapolis suburb?
- What is consumer behavior?
- How has consumer behavior shifted since the pandemic as it relates to fast food?
- What is Taco Bell’s goal for the new drive-through experience?
- How might that impact Taco Bell’s business? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.
- What is the name of the new concept?
- How do you think Taco Bell came up with the name?
- Why might the name be important from a branding perspective?