The Singapore Red Cross has recently given its blood donation mascot, Blood Buddy (BB), a makeover. With a more modern and adorable image, BB aims to reach and appeal to a younger generation of blood donors. The rebranding comes off the back of the growing need to engage and advocate blood donation among today’s youth with a consistent brand voice, Red Cross said.
Click here to read the story at marketing-interactive.com.
- What is branding?
- Why is branding an important marketing strategy?
- How might a mascot impact a company’s brand?
- What is rebranding?
- Why do you think Red Cross Singapore introduced a new mascot?
- What do you think of the new mascot?
- What message do you think Red Cross Singapore hopes to communicate with this branding effort?