Launching a new idea into the world can be as exciting as it is nerve-wracking. Website builder site Squarespace tries to capture the anticipation and anxiety of hitting “publish” on a site for a new venture with an ad meant to inspire entrepreneurs toward the end of an unusual year that has accelerated new ways of living, working and creating.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What kind of company is Squarespace?
- What is a target market?
- Who do you think Squarespace is targeting with this campaign?
- Why do you think they are targeting this audience?
- What is positioning?
- How do you think Squarespace is attempting to position their brand through this campaign?
- Why might Squarespace’s products be important to entrepreneurs?