Snagging your favorite Starbucks treat might be more difficult because of shortages involving ingredients such as oat milk.
When you open the Starbucks app, you’ll see a message warning of the absence of some menu options.
Click here to read the story at today.com.
- What is distribution?
- Why is distribution an important function of marketing?
- What is supply chain?
- What does supply chain have to do with distribution?
- How does this news story illustrate the concept of supply chain?
- What is the ingredient shortage that will affect Starbucks menu items?
- How might Starbucks respond to the shortage to meet consumer demand?